Custom Business Websites
Our modern custom designs are created using technology that is "mobile" friendly. The fully responsive designs move around to accommodate the size of each device such as Smart Phones, tablets, laptops and large monitors. We can incorporate music, animation, videos, blogs, scripts, e-commerce "online stores", etc. The more complex the site, the more time it will take to complete your project and of course the higher the cost, but we can do it for you! We can create websites with hundreds of pages, if that's what you need! No matter how complex your requirements, we are among the lowest cost professionals in the business!
Once you explain your needs to us, we will give you an estimate based on your explanation of requirements, so that you are aware of the approximate cost before we start your project.
Entry Level Custom Business Design
What you get for the estimated 20-hour project time:
- Easy to navigate, solid static designs customized to attract your own "target market".
- This timeframe is based on the average time it usually takes to technically produce a professional looking 8-12 page website, depending on the number of images and the amount of content.
- This general estimate is based on all text, images and video being provided by the client either though email or on a flash drive or other electronic means. Although we will accept hand-written content, please be aware that this then takes longer to work with and could add to the overall time estimate for the project.
- For clients with existing website, we may be able to use some existing content, but this method can at times add a fair amount of time because the layout of the old site is usually quite different than what is projected to be the overall layout of the new website.
- The 20-hour based estimate is calculated on receiving all content once only. Should you decide to change the content once the original content has already been incorporated into the website design, this may result in additional time being required over the original estimated timeframe.
- We incorporate SEO parameters, as published by the major search engines such as Google, into the initial design, to help you be found in internet searches, at no extra charge. We are happy to do occasional reviews of SEO performance as requested once the initial design is completed, with the additional charge being based on the time it takes to do so.
- We will help you form a marketing plan in order to best expose your business to the world or to your neighbourhood, whichever is best for you.
- We will guide you as to what kind of information you need to provide as content for your website.
- We will help you organize your content, at no additional cost.
Adding to Basic Timeframe
Our 20-hour project is based on receiving information in the manner as described above. We are always happy to accommodate our clients, but the following may add to the estimated 20-hour project time:
- Handwritten content that needs to be sorted through and typed into the web pages.
- Photos which need to be scanned.
- Requiring us to research and obtain stock photo from online sites.
- Asking us to obtain information from other websites.
- Client changing their mind on something after we have created pages based on their initial input.
- Changing images, text or layout once we have created a page with those elements
- Client being unable to supply what they want on each page and asking us to completely organize the website and research possible content.
- A large number of images needing to be added to certain pages beyond what would be "normal" in a website.
Current Website Remakes
We are often contacted by potential clients who are complaining that their current website is not effective, can't be found, is really old-looking.... So what is involved in a re-design of a website created by someone else? If you don't find your current website effective, it might be best to "go back to the drawing board". We usually find that it ends up being more economical and more effective to simply start from scratch.
We will of course be happy to check out your current site and to give you a free estimate based on what we find.
"Fortune 500" Websites
Our firm is always keeping up with the most modern website technology and producing websites to suit every taste. We hire innovative developers to keep us ahead of the game.
Our Canada Wide Web Design division creates state-of-the-art websites for firms who just want the very best without worrying about budget. For more information on our "Fortune 500" level of website design and development, please visit www.canadawidewebdesign.com .